JMeter Training in Chennai with Real Time Scenarios and examples. Greens Technology Velachery Provides you the Best JMeter Online and Corporate Training Course with Professional Industry Expert.
Introduction to performance testing
- What is performance testing?
- Why we need performance testing?
- Test Architecture
- How to do performance testing?
- Performance testing tools available in market
Types of performance testing
- Smoke Test
- Load Test
- Stress Test
- Endurance Test
- Spike Test
- Volume Test
Performance Test Life Cycle
- Requirement Gatherings
- Test Strategy/Planning
- Design – Scripting
- Monitoring and Execution
- Analysis and Reports
- Pre-Requisites for installation
- Installation of Tool
- Terminology used in performance testing
- Types of testing can be executed on JMeter
Components of JMeter
- Test plan, Thread Group, Workbench
- Logic Controllers
- Post Processor
Recording with JMeter
- Proxy Settings
- What to Record?
- What Not to Record?
- Recording Procedure
Enhancements in Scripts
- What is parameterization?
- How to implement parameterization in JMeter?
- Types of parameterization in JMeter
- How to use parameterization in execution
- What is Correlation?
- How to correlate values?
- Which values need to be correlated?
- Arguments in the correlation function
- How to pick random/sequential values from correlation
- Miscellaneous Features
- Debug Sampler
- setUp Thread Group
- Debugging Script
- Think Times and Transaction Names
Error Handling Functions in JMeter
Plugin of JMeter
- Standard Set
- Extra Set
Creation of Load test
- Merging Thread Groups
- Assigning Users
- Loop Count
- Adding Listeners
Execution and Monitoring of Load Tests
- Viewing Results using Aggregate Report
- Viewing Results using Plug-ins
- Monitoring App/Web/DB Servers from JMeter
Reporting in JMeter
- Client Side Metrics
- Server Side Metrics
- Test Results Overview
Remote Testing with JMeter
- Running JMeter scripts in multiple systems
Templates In JMeter
- What are Templates
- Benefits of creating and using templates
- Creating and Configuring templates
- REST API Test
- SOAPUI Test
Extending JMeter (Only Overview is provided, No Code)
- Using Bean shell sampler
- Basic overview of how to extend JMeter source code
- Case study is performed to give a real time exposure of hands on with JMeter